Thursday, February 25, 2010

Carrot-Pineapple Yogurt Cake

This was the same recipe as the Carrot Cake I previously made, with little tweaks here and there... For instance, I used non-fat pineapple flavored (I couldn't find non-fat plain ones) yogurt instead of the all-purpose cream. Then instead of ordinary crushed pineapples, I used Del Monte Fit 'n Right Pineapple Fruit Snacks (it's got 300mg of L-Carnatine per serving!). I added two pots of these pineapple chunks, with the sweet syrup too. So I didn't have to put sugar anymore! The result? A healthier version of the carrot cake I made earlier, only a lot more mushy at the center, so it turned out to be more like a pudding than a cake haha. But it's quite crispy on the outside, wow. It turned out unexpectedly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment