Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yorkshire Pudding

A classic, but no, I am not British. haha... I just generally love cooking and want to try different things, no matter the country of origin. But I admit, I am a bit biased to the British, so you might see lots of other British foods here. haha
Well anyway, for this Yorkshire Pudding (pronounced York-sure, or York-sha, I dunno, depends on your accent probably lol), I used the recipe from here:
http://www.hub-uk.com/tallyrecip03/recipe0124.htm
I used cake flour and added a bit of sugar too. And I have to say, it was such pleasure to watch the pudding rise... my heart was rising with it. haha..
Well it's my first time to bake a Yorkshire pudding, and probably only the 4th time I used the oven by myself. So, for me, this is a big accomplishment! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment